For me Vacation Makeup means effortless product performance often under challenging conditions: air travel, swimming, heat and humidity. All opportunities for potential makeup disasters so I particularly want a foundation that is quick to apply and that looks good throughout the day.
My absolute go to summer holiday foundation is Tarte Amazonian Clay Air Brush Foundation Why? Because it’s a 12hr, buildable, waterproof and weightless powder foundation. And it’s easy to apply using a brush though I recommend the Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush which seems to give a super smooth finish. Most importantly I always get a compliment on my skin when wearing this foundation so I can’t resist it!!
I use this foundation with my other travel essentials:
- Marc Jacobs Under Cover Perfecting Coconut Face Primer
- YSL Beauty Touche Eclat (used under my eyes)
- Benefit Agent Zero Shine
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Marc Jacobs Matte Gel Eye Crayon
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer
- Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette
- Burts Bees Lip Shimmer worn over any lipstick or on its own
And I’m ready to go!