Healthy Fasting after the holiday blow out
I absolutely leap off the Healthy-Fasting Wagon when I travel. Life is for living right? When on holiday I indulge in different food choices, overeating and too much alcohol. This truly upsets my skin, energy levels, digestion and waistline but I’ve found a simple solution.
It’s no fun holidaying with increasing guilt and spending the last few days of relaxing bliss contemplating a post-holiday body blitz. My simple solution is Super-Fasting! When I get back from holiday I simply re-start my Monday and Tuesday Super-Fasting and all becomes well in my health world again.
What is Super-Fasting?
- It’s not eating during the day on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Eating Super-Meals at dinner time on these days
- Continuing to eat LCHF (Low-carb, Healthy-fat) meals from Wednesday to Saturday
- Throw in an occasional treat meal
- Sunday is an LCHF day in prep for the Monday and Tuesday fasting.
THE BIG BENEFITS
- You will become a FAT-BURNING MACHINE…..What? Let’s just repeat that. YOU WILL BECOME A FAT-BURNING MACHINE! I’ve done it! My husband has done it! It works!
- You will maximise your cellular and immunological health.
- You will have more constant mental and physical energy and will likely conquer cravings. YES….it really does!
For more information on Super Fasting I suggest you read What the Fast by Professor Grant Schofield, Dr Caryn Zinn and Craig Rodger who is The Chef behind the delicious recipes.
Remember you need to carefully understand how Super-Fasting works to get the most out of it and to be sure it is right for you.